Monday, April 29, 2019

How to Up Your EduCon Game


Show Notes

Tenisha and Beth go on location at the POD Network Conference in Portland, Oregon, where they dig into ways to enhance your conference experiences, with segments for before, during and after the event. This longer episode also has multiple guests! We would really love to hear your feedback on our experiment with on-location recording, and any tips you think we missed on getting the most out of conferences. Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment below!

Pre-Conference

During the Conference

Post-Conference

POD Network Conference 

Portland, Oregon

2 comments:

  1. I usually bring my own personal card to conferences, either instead of or in addition to my "official" card from my employer. Around 2006 I started including a line on the back prompting the recipient of the card to make note of where we met. I sometimes use a gloss finish on the front of the card, but I always have a matte finish on this back side so that any pen or pencil can write on it easily. I usually have to point it out to people, but they always think it's a good idea. You can see what my last one looked like at this link:

    https://flic.kr/p/2fEvz2w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visual, Cheryl. That helps!

    ReplyDelete